[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Birding in Pottsville,PA
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Birding in Pottsville,PA
- From: Maginnis <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 19:43:11 -0400
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a possibility I will be in Pottsville, PA in two weeks for a brief
stay. I'd appreciate any advice on locations to bird. I will be going
online to see what is out there, but first hand information is always best.
When I went to Pottstown in September last year, I visited Mill Grove which
is a lovely natural area and
which has the first house Audubon owned in this country.The small two story
house contains the rooms where he painted and his collection of birds. I
was also able to purchase Thayer's Birds of North America CD at a reduced rate.
Gail in SC