[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
When does migration begin?
- To: Carolinabirds <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: When does migration begin?
- From: Kent Fiala <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 19:12:09 -0400
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm currently reading Scott Weidensaul's excellent book on bird
migration, "Living on the Wind". The very first sentence in the preface
is the thought-provoking statement "At whatever moment you read these
words, day or night, there are birds aloft in the skies of the Western
Hemisphere, migrating." If that piques your interest, or even if it
doesn't, you should read this book.