[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Yellow Warbler in Greenville, NC
- To: Carolina Birds <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Yellow Warbler in Greenville, NC
- From: John Daughtry <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 19:38:32 -0400
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
Forgive me if this is a duplication: I did not receive it, so I thought
I may have used an incorrect address.
Since I read in John Fussell's book that August was the best time to see
a yellow warbler in coastal North Carolina, I have been watching to see
if they come through Greenville. This morning at 10 a.m. I saw an adult
male yellow warbler (chestnut stripes and all) flitting among the
birches and live oaks behind the Croatan snack bar on the ECU campus.