[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Bullhead Mtn. 9/22 & 9/23
- To: "'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Bullhead Mtn. 9/22 & 9/23
- From: "Harrold, Eric S" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 07:53:36 -0400
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
We had a lesser showing this weekend than last, which was unfortunate as
various Audubon chapters were up for a visit to Bullhead Mtn. On Saturday,
we had a total of 25 birds. Most were Broadwings with a couple of Sharpies,
a Red-tail, a Merlin, a Kestrel, and an Osprey. On Sunday, I had 80 birds,
again mostly Broad-wings, along with 2 Ospreys, 8 Sharpies, and 2 Cooper's.
As someone else noted in another post, the hummers are still moving through.
Saw at least 3 this weekend.