[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Long-billed Curlew and Ring-necked Pheasant in Cape Lookout NS, NC
- To: John Fussell <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Long-billed Curlew and Ring-necked Pheasant in Cape Lookout NS, NC
- From: Kate Finlayson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 10:07:47 -0700 (PDT)
- In-Reply-To: <000b01c15828$90672720$186f89d1@e0n4p2>
- Sender: email@example.com
Our New Hope Audubon group also saw that awesome
Long-billed Curlew on Shackleford! Right beside two
Whimbrels for comparison-Wow! But we just missed that
Broad-billed hummer in New Bern.
--- John Fussell <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I don't believe Derb Carter has repoted these, so I
> Derb Carter saw a Long-billed Curlew at the east end
> of Shackleford
> Banks one day last week.
> He also saw a Ring-necked Pheasant on Core Banks
> somewhere between Cape
> Lookout and Drum Inlet.
> John Fussell
> Morehead City, NC
N. Chatham Co.,N.C.
Do You Yahoo!?
Make a great connection at Yahoo! Personals.