[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Hermit Thrush carcass
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Hermit Thrush carcass
- From: Jack McLain <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 08:59:55 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <3BDBB355.F66D94EA@ncmail.net>
- Sender: email@example.com
Sadly, I found a dead Hermit Thrush on my deck this morning. The carcass,
other than the bill, appears undamaged; I suspect the bird flew into the
house and died in the process.
Is there anyone interested in having the carcass for a study skin or other
legit purpose? If so I will do what I can to get it to you. In the
meantime I have double bagged the poor critter and placed it in my
freezer. I'll wait a day or two before I dispose of the body.