[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Ross Goose-Pea Is.
- To: carolinabirds <email@example.com>
- Subject: Ross Goose-Pea Is.
- From: "Susan Dale Arrington" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 01 Dec 2001 22:48:05 -0500
- Sender: email@example.com
Dear Carolina Birders,
Rich and I have just come from a two day birding jaunt to the Outer Banks,
11/30 and 12/1. Our most notable birds were:
Ross' Goose--in w/show geese--south Pond Pea Island
Rough-Legged Hawk--Alligator River NWR
6 White Pelicans--Lake Mattamuskeet--go to the end of Waupoppin Rd
(which was unchained).
The pelicans were on the right, extreme south end of the lake.
Looking forward to Christmas Bird Counts and the winter CBC meeting.
Susan and Rich Boyd