[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: "birds" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Henderson/Buncombe County
- From: "Wayne Forsythe" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 12:10:42 -0500
- Sender: email@example.com
It seems that winter might finally be arriving here in the
mountains. Up until now, ducks have been non-existant. This morning on a
pond in front of the Water Treatment Plant on Hghy.#191 in Henderson County
, I had 15 Red-breasted Mergs and 4 Hooded Mergs. On a small lake in upper
Laurel Park, I had 6 American Black Ducks.
Yesterday on Lake Julian in Buncombe County I had 1 probable Greater
Scaup, and I had 8 Turkeys off the dam at Lake Julian this morning.
Wayne K. Forsythe
Hendersonville, N. C. 28791