[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: email@example.com (CAROLINA BIRDS)
- Subject: Rusty Blackbirds
- From: BILL HILTON JR Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History<firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 11:11:36 -0500
- Sender: email@example.com
Sunday (9 Dec) I had about 20 Rusty Blackbirds (male and female) here
at Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History near York SC.
They were in a mixed flock with American Robins and Cedar Waxwings,
and all were gorging themselves on the berries of Flowering Dogwood.
This is only the third sighting of Rusty Blackbirds at the Center since 1982.
BILL HILTON JR., "The Piedmont Naturalist"
Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History
1432 DeVinney Road, York, South Carolina 29745 USA
firstname.lastname@example.org, (803) 684-5852, eFax: (503) 218-0845
Please visit our web sites at http://www.hiltonpond.org and
"Never trust a person too lazy to get up for sunrise or too busy to
watch the sunset." BHjr.