[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
SW Horry Cty, 12-13-01
- To: "carolinabirds" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: SW Horry Cty, 12-13-01
- From: "Gary Phillips" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 17:33:41 -0500
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
While doing field work in the area of Bucksport, SC today, I happened to
notice a few birds:
Great Blue Heron
Black-bellied Plover - 1
Barred Owl - heard
Blue-headed Vireo - 2
Am. Pipit - the largest flock I've seen in Horry Cty., approx. 300 birds.
Flushed from the field and southward by the Harrier.
Lincoln's Sparrow - 1 alongside road leading to Port Harrelson Landing
Pretty cool day for "not birding." ;-)
"Never has the earth been so lovely nor the sun so bright, as today..."