[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ww crossbills--no; e. grosbeak--yes
- To: "carolina birds" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: ww crossbills--no; e. grosbeak--yes
- From: "Golden Cockerel" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 23 Dec 2001 16:41:43 -0500
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I spent some time at the heavily fogged in Grandfather Mtn. visitor center
today (10:00 to 12:30) and saw no sign of the white winged crossbills. I
did see one male evening grosbeak around the feeders.
The last positive report on the ww crossbills was on this past Tuesday.
I'd be interested in knowing if anyone has seen them since. I might try
again for them tomorrow.
The Golden Cockerel, Boone, NC
(828) 297-4653; 1-800-892-5409