[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Lake Tomahawk Ducks
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Lake Tomahawk Ducks
- From: "STEWART GIBEAU" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 16:41:28 -0500
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Lake Tomahawk today in Black Mountain, NC saw 2 Red Heads, 2 Ring Neck
Ducks, 1 Wood Duck, 2 Lesser Scaup, 1 female Hooded Merganser, and a couple
Malards that might be non-domestic. The lake is almost frozen over. There
is a section of about 150 feet that is still open adjacent to the parking
lot. All the ducks are clearly visible from your car! Hope it doesn't
freeze over tonight!
Birding is an extreme sport!