[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: What happened to...
- To: Marsha Stephens <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: What happened to...
- From: David Curtin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2002 10:48:38 -0500
- CC: carolinabirds <email@example.com>
- References: <3C35C9AB.36DE7EF@mail.fpg.unc.edu>
- Reply-To: David_Curtin@unc.edu
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
We were beginning to think that all the mammals were missing, till some deer and
the neighbors cat wandered through. No squirrels since the snow fell though.
Lots of birds, including some that haven't come to the feeders before (towhees,
juncos, blue jays).
Marsha Stephens wrote:
> the squirrels? I know this is may not be a true carolinabirds topic, but it
> definitely impacts feeding of our fine feathered friends ;-). I have had none
> since the snow. Just wondering if others have had the same experience. Assume
> they are trying to keep warm in their nests?
> Marsha Stephens
> North Chatham County
David F. Curtin, FPG Child Development Center