Four Seasons Marsh/Hendersonville

Stopped by 4-Seasons Marsh in Hendersonville again around 5pm.  Did not spot
the Sandhill Crane, nor did two other birders who were there.  The bird must
be coming and going or moved into an area of dense foliage.
   There is also a blue phase Snow Goose at the marsh that seems to be coming
and going.  It was there this morning and left about 7:30, but was back at
5pm.  There were also several Green-winged Teal and Shovelers along with the
hords of Canadas and a couple of GB Herons.
  As a note, as I was returning from the store and driving back over the
4-Seasons bridge I glimpsed the tail end of a very large, long-legged bird
going down into the marsh.  Don't know if it was the crane or a GBH.  As I had
already seen the crane this morning and needed to get back, I did not turn
around and stop to check.   Marilyn Westphal/Hendersonville