Re: Snowy Owl

Just got back in from looking for the Snowy.  Spent about an hour
and a half (3:00-4:30am)in the Foxcroft, Melanie Court area, but
saw nothing.  Didn't want to creep anyone out too much, so I'm
taking a break and will look again later this morning.

--
Marsha Stephens
Computer & Network Support Services