[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Space On Feb. 16(17) Hatteras Pelagic Trip
- To: Carolina Birds <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Space On Feb. 16(17) Hatteras Pelagic Trip
- From: Brian <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 12:02:29 -0500
- Organization: Brian Patteson, Inc.
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I just wanted to let folks know that we still have room on the Feb.
16(17) pelagic trip from Hatteras. We just had a great trip from Va.
Beach on Feb. 3 where we saw 500 fulmars and a pod of 5 Killer Whales.
There were also good numbers of Manx Shearwaters, Red Phalaropes,
kittiwakes, Razorbills, puffins, and single Dovekies and Great Skuas.
Hopefully, some of these birds will find their way into our waters off
Hatteras over the next week or so.
We'll be out from Virginia Beach this weekend too. Check our website-
http://www.patteson.com/ next week for results of this trip. If you'd
like to go next weekend, please call me at (252) 986-1363, as I will be
away from e-mail for the next few days.