Marion County

Hi C birders,
	This morning in spite of some rain, Dave Gustafson and I birded in Marion
County along Pet Larimore Rd.  A good place for sparrows and there were
many but not any of the rarer ones.  All told 32 species.  The most unusual
find was a covey of at least 30 Bobwhite that we flushed. 5 species of
sparrow,  fairly good looks at 2 Blue-headed Vireo.
	Most tragic is that the wetland at the beginning of Pet Larimore that was
there in 2001is now filled in with sand. It looks like a desert.  Who do I
report wetland violations to in SC?

Jack Peachey
Conway, SC