Green Tailed Towhee

The GTT was still at Southport today. I have been trying to keep the seed
pile supplied, but there are several mice who have turned over the seed
can and gotten in. I put a large limb on top to try to keep them out. Also
there is a large flock of doves which make short work of the seeds. I
think he will stay around but keeping the pile supplied may not last a lot
longer. While waiting for the GTT last week I took some pictures of
several of the birds feeding at the pile and have posted them along with
the original GTT picts at http://home.ec.rr.com/hdsell/ Harry D Sell
Boiling Spring Lakes