USF&WS e-mail? Dennis Stewart?

Hi again,

Just got a returned message when I tried to e-mail a contact at Alligator
River NWR, whence I'm leading a Duke Natural History Society field trip
in a few weeks. I know the Dept. of the Interior has been having all kinds
of web problems lately due to some lawsuit over security of funds for
Native Americans. I know from past communications that several USF&WS
folks subscribe to Carolinabirds; does anyone know if their e-mail has
been shut down by this lawsuit too? If so, can anyone give me a phone
number or other way of contacting Dennis Stewart? He led some field trips
for last November's Wings Over Water festival, and took part in the
Alligator River NWR CBC. I just e-mailed the address he gave me at the
CBC, but my message was retured with a "Host Unknown" error...

Thanks in advance,

Josh

Joshua S. Rose
Duke University