Ramsey Canyon

I hope this isn't off subject.
Several weeks ago I posted a request for info. on birding in SE AZ as I will
be going the first week in April.  Got many wonderful replies and lots of
helpful information.  Thanks all.  One of you (thanks Karen Piplani) put me
in touch with her sister-in-law in Tucson who birds the area regularly.  She
wrote me today that it might be safer to not plan to bird Ramsey Canyon as
there is a big fire currently raging in the Huachuca Mountains which has
forced the closing of the Ramsey Canyon Preserve.  I know several others have
mentioned trips to the area soon so thought this info might be worth posting.
Mary Hu Bridges
Goldsboro, NC
MaryHuOT@aol.com