Bluebird Fun

We're having big fun today watching our male bluebird
as he battles incessantly against an evil male who has
invaded his territory and threatens to steal away his
true love.

Unfortunately, the evil intruder lives inside the
side-view mirror of my mini-van.

I remember reading about this being a common scenario,
but can't remember - should I cover the mirrors before
the poor fellow hurts himself, or does he need this
display to win his true love's undying affection?

Thanks for any and all opinions.

=====
.....kim bruff
Perched on the Wake/Johnston County line in NC
kimbruff@yahoo.com