[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
New Road and Conway Sewage Ponds
- To: "carolinabirds" <email@example.com>
- Subject: New Road and Conway Sewage Ponds
- From: "Jack" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 20:16:57 -0500
- Sender: email@example.com
With the rain holding off, today I birded and looked for butterflies
along New Road and at the Conway Sewage Ponds. I was solo on a day that was
cloudy but windless. All told 30 species. Nothing trully exciting or
unexpected. Best observations were:
Yellow-throated Warblers 2 were heard only in the swamp between the sewage
pond and Lake Busbee, didn't hear a one along New Road.
Am. Goldfinch-at least 10 feeding on some opening tree buds.