[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
TIPS ON SEEING RED-COCKADED WOODPECKER
- To: BIRDERS <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: TIPS ON SEEING RED-COCKADED WOODPECKER
- From: Bev Hudson <BEVHUDSON@cheta.net>
- Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 16:42:56 -0500
- Sender: email@example.com
Your comments and suggestions are MUCH APPRECIATED. Thanks - And we
will try Weymouth Woods.
Goldfinches are really getting their bright spring yellow - bluebirds
are breathtaking! Had the Mourning Cloak Butterfly also, and the heart
beats a little faster awaiting the return of our "friends."
E-mail is truly a blessing! A joy to read everyone's reports and be in
on what is going on all over the Carolinas!! Now...just to be free to
bird all day every day!! Still a few years to go I'm afraid!!