[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: "Carolina Birds" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Common Redshank
- From: "Sharon Turner" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2002 18:17:25 -0500
- Reply-To: "Sharon Turner" <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what it's worth,Sharon and I talked to a couple from Canada today at
Huntington BSP. They told us they were pretty sure they saw the C.
Redshank about 2:30 off of the Carrigan Trail platform hanging with some
L. Yellowlegs. We all went back to the platform and only found one
L.Yellowleg. We then headed for the saltmarsh which was at low tide and
looked over 8 or 10 Yellowlegs--no Redshank!! I'll try again tomorrow
with my camera at hand.
Will post a note if we have any luck.
Phil and Sharon Turner
Myrtle Beach, S C