[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Hilton Pond 03/15/02 (Spring Has Sprung!)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (CAROLINA BIRDS)
- Subject: Hilton Pond 03/15/02 (Spring Has Sprung!)
- From: BILL HILTON JR Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History<email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 21:19:15 -0500
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
HI . . .
It may be cold where you are, but if you have any doubt that 20 March
was the first day of spring, just check out our photos of the signs
of the season at Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History.
"Spring has Sprung" is the theme for "This Week at Hilton Pond" for
the week of 15-21 March 2002. The photo essay is at
There's also the usual list of banded birds--perhaps the last of our
Purple Finches for the winter of 2001-2002.
Please don't forget to forward this message to folks who share our
interest in nature. :-)
Happy Nature Watching!
BILL HILTON JR., "The Piedmont Naturalist"
Hilton Pond Center for Piedmont Natural History
1432 DeVinney Road, York, South Carolina 29745 USA
email@example.com, (803) 684-5852, eFax: (503) 218-0845
Please visit our web sites (courtesy of Comporium.net) at
"Never trust a person too lazy to get up for sunrise or too busy to
watch the sunset." BHjr.