[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Suggestions for good evergreen vine with wildlife value
- To: "Carolinabirds" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Suggestions for good evergreen vine with wildlife value
- From: "John Argentati" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 10:49:12 -0500
- Importance: Normal
- Reply-To: <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
I'm looking for a good EVERGREEN vine, that grows rapidly and has benifit to
A twinning vine would be best since, I'm trying to grow it up a vertical
Lush foliage would be a plus since I'm using it as a privacy screen.
The area is on the west side of our house and gets morning shade and
Things I've been thinking of:
Carolina Jessamine (butterflies & bees?)
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you in advance.