Landsford Canal SP--13 Warbler Species

Lori and I went down to Landsford Canal State Park this morning to scout out
the area for the field trip the Foothills Bird Club will be having next
Saturday.  The morning turn out to be beautiful with both the weather and
the birds.  We ended up with 56 species; 13 of which were warblers including
one that was quite unexpected.  The meeting place for our field trip next
Saturday (April 20) will be the Lowe's Foods parking lot in Claremont(I-40
exit 135) at 7:00 am.  If anyone would like to meet us at the park, we
should arrive there between 8:30am and 9:00am.    Here is our list from this
morning:

Double-crested Cormorant
Great Blue Heron
Canada Goose
Mallard
Hooded Merganser
Black Vulture
Turkey Vulture
Osprey
Red-shouldered Hawk
Morning Dove
Chimney Swift
Red-bellied Woodpecker
Downy Woodpecker
Eastern Phoebe
Purple Martin
Barn Swallow
Blue Jay
American Crow
Fish Crow
Carolina Chickadee
Tufted Titmouse
Brown-headed Nuthatch
Carolina Wren
Ruby-crowned Kinglet
Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
Eastern Bluebird
American Robin
Northern Mockingbird
Brown Thrasher
White-eyed Vireo
Red-eyed Vireo
TENNESSEE WARBLER (it was very well by both of us along the road half way
between the 2 entrances to the park)
Northern Parula
Yellow-rumped Warbler
Yellow-throated Warbler