Blue Ridge Parkway Warblers

C-birders
Just escaped for a couple of hours to enjoy the beautiful spring morning. I
drove along the Parkway from Craven Gap to Milepost 368 near Asheville, NC,
a total of about 10 miles.
Here are the highlights....and "high" they were!

Wood Thrush 1
Yellow-throated Vireo 3
Blue-headed Vireo uncountable!
Warblers: Black-throated Blue 5+ males, Black-throated Green 3, Blackburnian
20+, Cerulean 1 male, Black-and-white (many), American Redstart 1 male,
Worm-eating 5+, Ovenbird 10+, Hooded 4 males
If only every morning could start this way.

Our "Warbler Ventures" are filling fast and a very few spaces are still
available on our Stecoah Gap trips this May. Call or e-mail me for
availibility.
Simon

Simon Thompson
Ventures Birding and Nature Tours