Falls Lake

Hi,

The mud flats of Ellerbe Creek area are empty... Just 11 Killdeers, 2 ad
Greater yellowlegs and 2 juv. Least Sandpipers. However looks like many
other species are on move now. I saw 22 Flickers, 15 Eastern Phoebes, 15
Common Yellowthr., 5 White-eyed Vireos, 3 Red-eyed Vir., 4 Magnolia
Warblers, 1 Parula,  1 Rose-breasted Grosbeak, tens of Robins, many
Thrushers and Jays. 2 Cooper's 1 Sharp-shinned, 1 Kestrel, 1 Merlin.
I wander what we will have when Isidor be gone after the weekend.  That
weather can stop many species just north from heavy rains in the South,
that could be right on the N. Carolina area
Shorebirds are gone (just for a while I hope), my Hummers are gone,
looks like Fall...

Mike

Michal Skakuj  Ph.D.
4600 University Drive apt. 1312