kinglets

I had both ruby-crowned and golden-crowned kinglets in my backyard (Chester Co.) today! I think kinglets must be about the most precious little birds! They are just so full of spunk and charm. They help fill in the empty place let behind by our summer hummers.

I also heard what I believe were hermit thrushes calling in the woods. It was a distinctly thrush-like call, but also somewhat remeniscent of a grackle.

Gorgeous day today!

Leah Campbell Cornwell, SC faeriemaiden@hotmail.com

"In order to see birds, it is necessary to become a part of the silence." Robert Lynd

Unlimited Internet access -- and 2 months free!  Try MSN. http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/2monthsfree.asp