Re: Cardinal Dilema

For the last three years a Towhee has done the same to my company car, a
Honda CRV and I finally just decided to live with it as a unique form of
vertical pinstipping!

Our power finally returned Wednesday 11th at 7pm. We have been seeing
the usual winter visitors including cardinals,bluejays,white-throated
sparrows,house finches,mourning doves,mockingbirds,house
sparrows,titmouse,chickeedees,downy and red bellied woodpeckers. Also
juncos a few weeks before the storm. The Coopers hawk is feeding
regularly on these visitors especially the doves.  We feed the songbirds
3D Pet Products songbird food(seeds,nuts and cherries) from Walmart
which they and the squirrels consume in mass quantities.

Jules Fraytet
Charlotte