Pine Warblers

Hi - The past week Chris Helms and I on separate occasions had huge flocks of pine warblers - my group had easily two hundred + - feeding with brown headed nuthatches, white breasted nuthatches, bluebirds, red-cockaded woodpeckers, chickadees, titmice etc.. This is however in the land of the longleaf pine - where the summer sun doth shine - where the weak grow strong and the strong grow great and pine warblers rule:)

Scott Hartley
Weymouth Woods Sandhills Nature Preserve
Southern Pines, NC - Moore Co.