scientists as bird species

Those of you who are scientists out there may appreciate the following
light, humorous article, which attempts to classify scientists by comparing
their behavior to that of different birds.  I have to say that I have seen
many of these "species"...
http://www.the-scientist.com/yr2003/feb/close_030224.html
(The article is free but you have to register with the website.
Registration is quick, and they will not send you any spam unless you ask
them to.  Also, I am not affiliated in any way, just a satisfied browser.)

Laura Lewis-Tuffin
(Hillsborough NC)