Allens Hummingbird

Do to an unexpected emergency, after WED. I will not be at
home to welcome any and all that want to see the Allen's
Hummingbird  BUT everyone is invited to come see it.  Just
go around to the back of the house, go onto the screened in
porch and set up your scopes toward the hummingbird feeder
on the glass window. The directions to the house are as
follows:  Heading East on 64 go through Mann's Harbor (this
will take you into Manteo by the old bridge).  Once in
Manteo, look for a Large Brown sign on your right that says
MOTHER VINEYARD RD. Make a left onto Mother Vineyard Rd. (If
you come to a Texaco Red Apple you missed Mother Vineyard
Rd.), go to the first street you can make a left at
(Longwood).  Go to the end of Longwood, make a right onto
Rogers Rd. and then a quick left onto a DIRT road (Holly
Hills).  There are a group of mail boxes, and a Private Rd
sign at this road.  Go down the dirt road to the next
Private Rd. sign. At this point do not go up the paved road,
but bare toward the right and go along the wooden fence.  We
are the second house in.  There will be a tall driftwood
address sign 130 at our driveway.  It's a gray cedar house.
There will be a guest book on the table, please sign. So far
everyone who has made the trip have seen him, except my next
door neighbor, but she couldn't stay long. ENJOY.