FW: Bob Holmes-#400 NC

 Will, Thanks for returning this message to me.  Hopefully I hit the right
address button this time.     Jim

heartfelt congratulations for reaching # 400 In NC. He now belongs to quite
an elite group. I have enjoyed birding with Bob and wish I had more
opportunities to do so . He certainly is one of the most devoted, gracious
birders inNC.  Wade I hope you will  pass along to him this e-mail and
others which I'm sure will be directed to his accomplishment  I personally
have quite a ways to go to reach this birding milestone but I'm working on
it.