Charlotte Birding

I am looking for some places in Charlotte where I might find some warblers this weekend. My father is coming into town from Fla. and wants to work on his NC list. I am somewhat familiar with McMullen Creek Greenway. However, I have heard good things about the upper part where McAlpine creek enters. Could someone tell exactly where that is. Also, anything about Evergreen Cemetary would be helpful. I have driven by, but could not figure out where to park and where to enter. Any other ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Brad Feuss
Charlotte,NC