Swallow-tails!

Hi, all,

Wow oh wow!  Today, driving in our entrance lane,  two beautiful
swallow-tail kites were swooping over the wheat fields and even our lawn. I
never dreamed we would ever see swallow-tails gracefully sailing about here!
We are 90 miles inland on a swamp bluff in eastern Sumter Co.  After about 5
minutes, they moved on.  ....... and I'll be on a high for weeks!
Rose-breasted grosbeaks were feeding today on the feeders. They are always a
special treat,aren't they?

Evelyn Dabbs
Wenee Woods
Mayesville, SC