birding location

Hi,

I am going to visit Pfeiffer College in Misenheimer (some 20 miles SSE from Salisbury) in Tuesday and spend a night somewhere near by. The next day I would like to do few hours birdwatching in a nice place on a way to Durham. I usually prefer to stay longer in one place so I need just ONE (or two) GOOD location, please! I hope to find some nice warblers around (shorebirds would be great if possible, you know me I love them). I would be very, very appreciate for any suggestions.

Mike

Michal Skakuj  Ph.D.
4600 University Drive apt. 1312
Durham, NC 27707