Two Birdwalks This Saturday

In celebration of International Migratory Bird Day, we will be having two
birdwalks this Saturday, May 10.  The first one will be at Bakers Mtn. Park
in southwestern Catawba Co.  It will start at 8:15 am.  Meet at the park
office.  The second walk will be at Riverbend Park in northern Catawba Co.
It will start at 5:00 pm.  Meet at the park office.  We hope to stay out
long enough to do some owling.  Hope to see many of you there.  Let me know
if you have any questions.

Dwayne
Dwayne Martin
Foothills Bird Club