Fulvous W-Duck at HBSP

At least one of the Fulvous Whistling-Ducks continues to haunt the Mullett
Pond reeds across from the first viewing platform on the right on the
causeway.  Jane Chew and I saw it this morning (Sunday) at 10:00.  Only
one was seen (quite near a male Blue-winged Teal), but the FW-D moved into
and out of view; so there may be others still present as well.

Several attempts over the weekend to locate the Gray Kingbird on Pawleys
Island near the south causeway were unsuccessful.  I think it's abandoned
that location.

Jim Edwards
Greenville, SC
jim.edwards@furman.edu