SE AZ

I thought I recalled someone recently asking about birding in southeast
Arizona.  If anyone is heading that way soon and would like an update on
conditions, etc. feel free to drop me a line.  Tracy and I got back last
night from a visit to Madera, Miller (Beatty's), Ash (Cox's), Garden, and
Ramsey Canyons.  We would be glad to share lodging info and current sighting
news (Flame-colored Tanager, Lucifer Hummingbird, and White-eared
Hummingbird are the biggies at the moment).

Steve Shultz
Apex, NC