RE: Sun News Least Terns

Like a brain's synaptic connections, we birders form a web that has an
effect greater than the sum of its inputs.  Thank you for sending this along
to the right party. You just never know when you're gonna make and publicize
an observation that makes a difference.

Cheers!
Tomm "the artist formerly known as Princox" Lorenzin
Mooresville (Lake Norman), NC
skytomm(at)1000plus.com

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Age is an issue of mind over matter.