pond report

I get to add a presumed ruby throated hb to the pond list!  I am sure they
have been there ,just not seen.  Also had 2 green backed heron, what I
think are mallards in eclipse plummage, canadas, and perhaps flushed a
group of wood ducks, right size, right place but flying in the trees and
away from me.  Unfortunately the Mute swans and 3 babies continue their
stay.  Had many Indigo buntings, field sp, common yellow throat, and
cardinals along the way.  The pond water is much cleaner looking and
doesn't as yet have all the algea/slime covering it so I hope this means a
better winter for ducks. Pond in NE Orange co.
barb brooks  brooksba@mindspring.com Hillsborough.

Barbara Brooks
brooksba@mindspring.com
Why Wait?  Move to EarthLink.