herons

I don't post much but I saw 2 blue Herons fly over my head in Olanta, S.C.( I know
no one knows where this is except maybe one person) I was just beyond myself.
I told my mother, "look two herons, look, look." I was just so excited. I get
that way when I see certain kind of birds.  I will keep my ears and eyes alert
and let you know if I see anything else exciting.

=====
Rosalind
riverwatcher2@yahoo.com