Good Bakers Mtn. Park Birds

I talked to John Sutton (the park ranger at Bakers Mtn. Park in southwestern
Catawba County) this afternoon and he was telling me about the good birds he
has had at the park over the last couple of days.  Sunday he saw a Peregrine
Falcon from the observation platform on top of the mountain.  This is the
second Peregrine seen here this year!  He viewed it for over fifteen
minutes.  Then today he saw a male Cerulean Warbler!  This new for the park.
He said he has many good flocks coming through.  Sure hope all of this
activity keeps up for the next 2 weeks for the CBC meeting!!

Dwayne
Dwayne Martin
Foothills Bird Club
Taylorsville, NC