Re: action at the store

Come on, English Sparrow? European sounds better or Euroasian or just House is yet the best.
In the other hand I wish to all Hawks here eat all of these Sparrow including Tree one.

Mike

Barbara Brooks wrote:

the squeamish should delete now. I was putting out the store's feeder
yesterday after all the construction stopped (just for the day) and noticed
an ill acting English Sparrow, fluttering and actually looking like it had
hit a window. It flew off into the shrubs and out of nowhere (actually
over my shoulder) a sharpie sove in and got a bird, I think the same one I
saw as the sharpie homed in on the spot the injured bird flew into. The
hawk took off over Franklin as I stood picking up my jaw. It was amazing. I am calling it a sharpie based on the size a bit larger than a jay. It
was an awesome experience. So fast. This was in Eastgate shopping center.
barb brooks, Hillsborough, nc

Barbara Brooks brooksba@mindspring.com Why Wait? Move to EarthLink.

-- ************************************************ Michal Skakuj Ph.D. 2420 Perkins Rd. Durham, NC 27705 phone: 919 402 9961 mobile phone: 919 599 3040