Redshank Software at Wings Over Water

If you plan to attend the upcoming Wings Over Water Festival, Redshank
Software would like to invite you to swing by the Pea Island Visitors Center
during the final Friday-Sunday of the Festival (Oct 17-19).   We'll have a
table set up and will be demonstrating Avendex for any interested parties.
The Visitors Center will be open each day from 9am-4pm.

Of course, we'll also have copies of Avendex available for purchase.  For
every copy we sell between now and midnight October 19, we'll be donating $5
to the Coastal Wildlife Refuge Society. (This applies to retail sales only,
via our web store or while we're present at the Visitors Center.)

This is a great opportunity to *finally* get your copy of Avendex and save
the $9 shipping and handling fee we normally charge for direct sales.
Avendex is $32.

We will NOT be able to take credit card payments at the Pea Island Visitors
Center (cash and checks only), however you can place an order on our web
site now, pay by credit card, and simply pick up your pre-ordered copy of
Avendex at the Visitor's Center during one of the three days we'll be
present.  (If for some reason you don't pick up your pre-ordered copy of
Avendex, we'll ship it to you on Monday 10/20 and invoice you $9 for
shipping and handling.) Pre-orders must be placed via the web site before
6am EDT on 10/16/03.

You can find out more about Avendex at our web site:
www.redshanksoftware.com. Avendex is available for both Windows and
Macintosh.

Even if you have no interest in Avendex, we encourage you to swing by the
Visitor's Center, anyway.  Check the famous Pea Island sighting logbook, and
take a look at some of the great birding books, T-shirts, and other
merchandise available in the gift shop.

Just for kicks, below is an Avendex-generated partial list of species
observed on the Outer Banks during the October 17-19 period during past
years:

American White Pelican
Reddish Egret
Ross's Goose