Congrats, Christmas Bird Count, and updated website

Howdy!

As I was reading The Nature Conservancy's "North Carolina Afield" I
noticed Wayne Irvin was named volunteer of the year in the Sandhills.
Congratulations Wayne!!!

I'll be starting work on the November/December CBC Newsletter soon. I've
heard from some of you with your Christmas Bird Count dates, but I still
need more!! The deadline is November 1. Thank you!

Joe asked me to announce Wake Audubon's new website address. If you have
Wake Audubon listed in your links, please change it to
www.wakeaudubon.org.

Happy birding! Karen Bearden
Raleigh, NC
chickadeebirders@earthlink.net