Peregrine, White Pelican, Reddish Egret

Hi All,

I have finally put up some pictures of the birds Bruce Smithson referred to
in an earlier post. Thanks to Bruce for knowledge and help in getting the
pictures. As usual I am guilty of the sin of pride. I just can't seem to
pick out one or two of the best.... I like them all. I did however narrow
down the 400 to about 40 and of course you can skip as many as you like. Of
interest, The last two pictures in the Gallery are about as much blow up as
I could manage; and on my screen at home show some fishing line in the mouth
and around the talons of the Peregrine.
www.pbase.com/sellbirding   the first gallery.

Hope you enjoy the pictures. It was a great day for me.
Harry D
Boiling Spring Lakes, NC