Resources of sunsite/ibiblian History
Revision as of 16:11, 19 February 2007 by Pjones
- Timeline of our first 10 years with some primary sources
- a recent table of some significant measures of growth in the past 4 years.
- donald's nowhere-near-complete timeline of employee comings and goings
- 2006 ibiblio Annual Report
- Index of ibiblio/MetaLab/SunSITE home pages over the past 15 years
- The ibiblio press kit has good information and articles.
- ibiblio described in less than one page (PDF)
- We're better if we share. News and Observer January 16, 2005. (PDF version)
- WEB AFFAIRS: Access to culture should remain free. The Nation (Thailand). Aug 18, 2003. PDF version
- ibiblio selected trends and projects (PDF)
- ibiblio Systems Central: Infrastructure and Hardware Details
- Osprey project
- Lyceum blogsphere project
- Open (source)ing the doors for contributor-run digital libraries. (PDF) Communications of the ACM. Volume 44 , Issue 5 (May 2001).
- Open (source)ing the doors for contributor-run digital libraries. (Japanese language version) (PDF) Communications of the ACM (2003).
- Where Sharing Isn't a Dirty Word Wired.com November 15, 2003. Or PDF version
- Free as in Tibet: ibiblio's cultural cultivation and community creation. (PDF) OCLC Systems and Services: International Digital Library Perspectives. Vol. 20. Number 2 (2004).
- The wide, wild world of ibiblio. The News and Observer. Raleigh, NC. March 12, 2003. Or PDF version
- "Ask About 10 Years of Free Web Publishing" interview in SlashDot. July 29, 2002. Set Threshold to 4 or 5. You probably only want the Answers article below especially of you are printing.
- Interviews: Ibiblio Director Paul Jones Answers Second part of Slashdot interview. August 7, 2002. Set Threshold to 4 or 5. Or PDF version
- Recent citings in Google News